Last Edited=28 Mar 2009
He was a carpenter in Holmes County, Ohio, about 1870.1 After Frank Gaume died, Joseph Blanchet signed, in 1918, an affidavit supporting Justine Blanchat's widow's pension claim. Joseph lived in Medicine Lodge, Kansas at that time.3
Children of Joseph Blanchet and Adelaide Olivier
- George Blanchard (c 1868 - )
- Lawrence Blanchard (c 1869 - )
- [S32] 1870 United States Census, Holmes Co., Ohio (Washington: National Archives And Records Administration) ,.
- [S372] E-mail from DG to Mike DeBacker, 22 March 2009.
- [S28] Declaration for Widow's Pension signed by Justine Gaume (October 17, 1917 - Pension Certificate # 893847) ,.
- [S191] 1860 United States Census, Richland Twnshp, Holmes Co., Ohio (Washington: National Archives And Records Administration) ,.