Jean Baptiste Haustraete
Relationship=3rd great-granduncle of Leopold Joseph DeBacker.
Last Edited=19 Jan 2009
Jean Baptiste Haustraete was also known as Jan Bapista Haustraete. He was named an heir in the will of Maria Joanna Van de Velde dated August 23, 1756.2 He was named an heir in the will of Judocus (Joos) Haustraete dated December 16, 1771.3
- Family Background
- Small World, Isn't?
Children of Jean Baptiste Haustraete and Maria Theresia Van den Daele
- Philippe Antoine Haustraete1 (c 1780 - )
- Catherine Haustraete1 (1786 - )
- [S367] Geneanet - Olivier Jouveneaux's Family Tree, online http://gw4.geneanet.org/index.php3?b=olivier83&lang=en
- [S42] Marc Decrits, Emmanuel Vercaemst and Guy Gadeyne Herman van Isterdael, Familie en persoonarchiven (Belgium: Archives of Renaix,, 2001), There are two deeds (wills) [which mention] Joos Haustraete and his spouse Maria Joanna (and not Maria Carolina) van de Velde. The first one was written after the death of Maria Joanna Vandevelde (or Van de Velde) on the August 23, 1756. Maria Joanna Van de Velde was the daughter of Pieter Van de Velde. She had, from her husband Joos Haustraete, son of Arnould (or in Latin Arnoldus) Haustraete, five children : Marie Jenne; Pieter Francois (I think he is your Pierre Francois); Jan Baptista; Joseph; Therese.
- [S42] Marc Decrits, Emmanuel Vercaemst and Guy Gadeyne Herman van Isterdael, Familie en persoonarchiven (Belgium: Archives of Renaix,, 2001), The second deed is dated from December 16, 1771. The children of Joos Haustraete son of Arnould and Marie Joanne Van de Velde daughter of Pieter are : Marie Joane maried with Jacobus Cuypers; Pieter Francies; Joseph; Jan Baptista and from the second marriage of Joos Haustraete with Catherine Van Herpen : Augustyn.