Thomas Union Dobbs
Last Edited=29 Nov 2009
He May have served in company F, 23d regiment Georgia Volunteer Infantry. Dobbs, Thomas- private August 31, 1861 . Wounded in right arm, necessitating amputation, at Sharpsburg, Md. September 17, 1862. Absent, wounded, close of war. (See also Thomas J. Dobbs, Thomas Dobbs and Thomas Dobbs).3
Children of Thomas Union Dobbs and Mary Wesson
- Margaret Dobbs (1869 - )
- John William Fortunatus Dobbs (1871 - 1964)
- Sarah E. Dobbs (1873 - )
- Thomas Cornelius Dobbs+ (1876 - 1961)
- [S145] 1850 United States Census (Free Schedule), Cherokee Co., Georgia (Washington: National Archives And Records Adminstration) ,.
- [S384] "The Dobbs / Yancey Connection And Other Miscellaneous Dobbs Info From The Family Of Fortunatus N. Dobbs (GA)", 4/21/2009, Jan Dobbs, to Mike DeBacker ; . Hereinafter cited as "The Dobbs / Yancey Connection."
- [S190] Muster Roll of Co. F, 23rd Reg Georgia Volunteer Infantry, Army of Tennessee (CSA), online USGENWEB.com.
- [S146] 1870 United States Census, Polk Co., Georgia (Washington: National Archives And Records Administration) ,.