James G. Dobbs
Last Edited=8 Nov 2009
He was named an heir in the will of Lodowick Dobbs dated May 13, 1814 in Pendleton District (Anderson Co.), South Carolina.2
Children of James G. Dobbs and Ruth Prickett
- Silas Park Dobbs+1 (1828 - 1886)
- Caroline Dobbs1 (1828 - 1907)
- Ira F. Dobbs+1 (1833 - 1918)
- Stephen Earlanger Dobbs+1 (1836 - 1899)
Children of James G. Dobbs and Elizabeth 'Eliza' Frazier
- [S416] Bevers, Hadaway, Wheeler & Griggs Families, online <http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi>. Hereinafter cited as Bevers, Hadaway, Wheeler & Griggs Families.
- [S364] South Carolina Department of Archives and History, online http://scdah.sc.gov/, Source: South Carolina Archives - S108093: South Carolina Will Transcripts (Microcopy No 9) - DOBBS, LODOWICK OF PENDLETON DISTRICT, ANDERSON COUNTY WILL TYPESCRIPT (MSS WILL: PENDLETON DISTRICT WILL BOOK A, PAGE 121; ESTATE PACKET: PKG. 148) (2 FRAMES). - http://www.archivesindex.sc.gov/onlinearchives/…
- [S165] 1830 United States Census, Franklin Co., Georgia (Washington: National Archives And Records Administration) ,.