Johann Georg Ringwald
Relationship=Great-granduncle of Dorothy Kollros.
Last Edited=29 Jun 2005
He and Joseph Ringwald emigrated in 1844 from Grand Duchy of Baden.1
Children of Johann Georg Ringwald and Maria Theresia (Teresa) Ganter
- Salomea Ringswald (1826 - 1909)
- Veronica Ringswald (1828 - )
- Elisabetha Ringswald (1829 - )
- Eppe Ringswald (1831 - 1903)
- Theresia (Teresa) Ringswald (1833 - 1911)
- Maria Anna Ringwald (1838 - 1851)
- Georg Ringswald (1841 - 1922)
- [S245] Martinus Ringswald Descendants Compiled 28 Mar 2005 by Robert S. Duggan, Jr., online http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~duggan/74515-r.txt, Arrived in New York 6 Sep 1844 on 'Herald' out of Amsterdam. Both were Jewish (Ringswald), but Joseph married a Catholic and George married a Lutheran, so they dropped the 's' when became Christians.. Hereinafter cited as Martinus Ringswald Descendants.