Relationship=Great-granduncle of Dorothy Kollros.
Last Edited=29 Jun 2005
He was Farmer. He and Johann Georg Ringwald emigrated in 1844 from Grand Duchy of Baden.1
Children of Joseph Ringwald and Maria (Mary) Ann Friedrich
- Malinda Ringswald (1834 - 1914)
- Simeon Ringswald (1843 - 1923)
- Katherina (Kate) Ringwald (1844 - )
- William Ringwald (1846 - 1924)
- Mary Ringwald (1848 - )
- Joseph Ringwald (1849 - )
- Frank Ringwald (1850 - )
- Elizabeth (Lizzie) Ringwald (1852 - )
- Peter E. Ringwald (1854 - 1934)
- Susan Ringwald (1855 - )
- [S245] Martinus Ringswald Descendants Compiled 28 Mar 2005 by Robert S. Duggan, Jr., online http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~duggan/74515-r.txt, Arrived in New York 6 Sep 1844 on 'Herald' out of Amsterdam. Both were Jewish (Ringswald), but Joseph married a Catholic and George married a Lutheran, so they dropped the 's' when became Christians.. Hereinafter cited as Martinus Ringswald Descendants.