Andrew Philip DeBacker
Relationship=Brother of Leopold Joseph DeBacker.
Last Edited=6 Feb 2006
He appeared in a group photo with others about 1914 in St Marys, Kansas. See exhibit. He registered for the military draft in September, 1918 at age 20 in Westmorland, Pottawatomie County, Kansas.3 He appeared in a group photo with others about 1919 in St Marys. See exhibit. He was a workman for the Santa Fe Railroad in Topeka about 1930. He appeared in a group photo with others about 1940 in Hastings, Nebraska. See exhibit.
Information regarding the children of Andrew DeBacker is from his obiturary in St Marys Star (1972).
- Descendants of Adrianus DeBacker
Descendants of Pierre Haustraete
Descendants of Claude Etienne Gaume
Descendants of Perrin Lachat
- [S2] Immaculate Conception Parish Records (Immaculate Conception Parish, St. Marys, Kansas) ,.
- [S3] Mt. Calvary Catholic Cemetery Listing (1998, http://22.214.171.124/genweb/pottawat/potcem7.html) ,.
- [S257] World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-18, Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S1] 1900 Census, St. Marys, Pottawatomie Co., Kansas, Washington: National Archives And Records Administration, ED 148, Sheet 7 (pg 15).
- [S9] 1910 United States Census, Pottawatomie Co., Kansas (Washington: National Archives And Records Administration) ,.