Relationship=Granduncle of Dorothy Kollros.
Last Edited=10 Jan 2007
He immigrated in 1847 to New Jersey.1 He resided in Dutchess County, New York, about 1848.1 He resided in New Orleans, Louisiana, between 1850 and 1855.1 He resided in Atchison County, Kansas, between 1855 and 1864.1 He resided in Carondelet, St Louis County, Missouri, between 1864 and 1883.1 He was named an heir in the will of William Kelsey dated November 9, 1868 in Lisburn, Down, Northern Ireland. In the will he is listed as living in America. He received 100 pounds sterling from the estate of his father.2 He resided in Washington County, Missouri, after 1883.1
For more information see article The Case of the Will of William Kelsey.
Children of Arthur Kelsey and Bedelia Rooney
- William Kelsey+ (c 1850 - )
- James Kelsey (c 1853 - )
- Ellen Kelsey (c 1857 - )
- Arthur Kelsey (c 1860 - )
- Mary (Minnie) Kelsey (c 1862 - )
- [S295] "History of Franklin, Jefferson, Washington, Crawford and Gasconade Counties", Biographical Appendix, Goodspeed Publishing Company, 1888.
- [S440] William Kelsey will (7 February 1869), Last Will and Testement of William Kelsey, Public Records Office of Northern Ireland, 2 Titanic Boulevard, Belfast, Northern Ireland. Hereinafter cited as Last Will and Testement of William Kelsey.
- [S296] 1870 United States Census, Carondelet, St Louis Co., Missouri, Washington: National Archives And Records Administration.
- [S297] 1880 United States Census, Carondelet, St Louis Co., Missouri, Washington: National Archives And Records Administration.
- [S298] 1900 United States Census, Washington Co., Missouri, Washington: National Archives And Records Administration.