Marie Leonie DeDonder
Relationship=1st cousin 1 time removed of Leopold Joseph DeBacker.
Last Edited=19 Apr 2005
Her married name was Mary Newton.
- Family Background
- Small World, Isn't?
Children of Marie Leonie DeDonder and William Robert Newton
- Winifred Josephine Marie Newton (1911 - 1973)
- George Andrew Newton (1915 - 1976)
- Francis Achille Newton (1919 - 1963)
- [S108] DEDONDER-NEWTON, St Marys Star, St Marys, Kansas, 24 Nov 1910, A very pretty wedding took place at the Immaculate Conception Church, Wednesday
morning when Miss Leonie DeDonder, daughter of Vital DeDonder was united in
marriage to Mr. William Robert Newton of Kansas City. Rev. Father Kuhlman,
S.J., officiating. The event was largely attended as the bride comes from one
of the oldest and best families in this vicinity. Miss Margaret Prior of
Frankfort, Kansas stood as the bridesmaid while Mr. Achille DeDonder, a brother
of the bride, was bestman.
. Hereinafter cited as St Marys Star.
- [S196] 1895 Kansas State Census, Shawnee Co., Kansas Topeka: Kansas State Historical Society,.
- [S195] 1900 United States Census, Shawnee Co., Kansas, Washington: National Archives And Records Administration, ED 135, Sheet 9 (pg 18).
- [S8] 1910 United States Census, Shawnee Co., Kansas (Washington: National Archives And Records Administration) ,.