Relationship=Great-grandmother of James Monroe Dobbs Jr.
Last Edited=18 Oct 2009
Sarah "Salley" Hickson was also known as Salley Hickson. She was named an heir in the will of Thomas Hickson Jr. dated February 10, 1810 in Darlington County, South Carolina.
- My Ancestors
Ancestors of James Monroe Dobbs, Jr.
Descendants of John Pruddo
Descendants of Thomas Hickson
Children of Sarah "Salley" Hickson and Evan Prothro
- Hickson Nathaniel Prothro+2 (1816 - 1854)
- Harriet Carolyn Prothro2 (1818 - 1898)
- Joseph Edmund Prothro+2 (1819 - 1902)
- Nelson Brown Prothro+2 (1821 - 1878)
- Wilson Ernest Prothro2 (1824 - 1873)
- Lavinia E. Prothro2 (est 1829 - )
- Hassel Melton Prothro (c 1833 - )
- Martha Josephine Prothro+ (1834 - 1928)
- Whitfield Wesley Prothro (1837 - 1902)
- Gustaphus Adolfus Prothro (c 1838 - )
- Sarah Jane Prothro (c 1842 - 1868)
- Rosina Prothro2 (est 1845 - )
- [S278] Shelly Dobbs Dooley, Prothro GEDCOM, 1999, local storage. Compiled genealogy with source documentation provided to Mike DeBacker, 1999, Names of Sarah Hickson's parents are given Thomas Hickson and Sarah Hickson.
- [S278] Shelly Dobbs Dooley, Prothro GEDCOM, Compiled genealogy with source documentation provided to Mike DeBacker, 1999.
- [S76] 1850 United States Census (Free Schedule), Barnwell Co., South Carolina Washington: National Archives And Records Administration,.
- [S282] 1860 United States Census (Free Schedule), Barnwell Co., South Carolina (Washington: National Archives And Records Administration) ,.