Emily Ann Prothro
Relationship=1st cousin 3 times removed of James Monroe Dobbs Jr.
Last Edited=4 May 2008
Also died same place same day, their eldest son, Furman, about 19 years of age; and on the 21st of same month, William, the youngest son, aged 6 years. Mrs. Prothro was born and prior to her removal to Louisiana in 1841, resided in SC; a member of Marion Baptist Church.
Children of Emily Ann Prothro and William Prothro
- Martha Prothro (c 1832 - )
- Sanders Cecil Prothro+ (c 1835 - )
- Emma Prothro (c 1839 - )
- William Prothro (c 1842 - 1853)
- [S240] A.G.P. Relatives, Relations, & Connections (Ancestry World Tree), online http://awt.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi
- [S220] Historic Centuries Awaken With Rebirth Of St. Maurice Mansion, Winn Parish Enterprise-Winnfield News-American, Winn Parish, LA., March 29, 1972. Hereinafter cited as St. Maurice Plantation, Winn Parish, LA.. http://searches1.rootsweb.com/usgenweb/archives/la/winn/…
- [S353] "More Comments", e-mail message from George Prothro Coulter to Mike DeBacker, 3 Mar 2008. Hereinafter cited as "More Comments."
- [S230] 1850 United States Census (Free Schedule), Natchitoches Parish, Louisiana (Washington: National Archives And Records Adminstration) ,.