Relationship=Father of Dorothy Kollros.
Last Edited=25 Nov 2009
For more information see article The Kollros Family.
He was know to his family as "Jojo". He graduated in St. Xavier College, Louisville, Kentucky, about 1900. He was Treasurer of the Southern Wallboard Co. between 1900 and 1930 in Louisville. He was an accountant from 1900 to 1935 in Louisville. He resided in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky, about 1910. He was President of Southern Wall Plaster Co. about 1911 in Louisville.4 He appeared in a group photo with others about 1914 in Louisville, Kentucky. See exhibit. He registered for the military draft in September, 1918 at age 38 in Louisville. He listed his occupation as traveling salesman for the American Cement Plastic Co. of Chicago, Illinois.5 He was Owner/Operator of a diner about 1930 in Dallas, Texas.
- My Ancestors
Ancestors of Dorothy Kollros
Descendants of Martinus Ringwald
Descendants of Georg Eichhorn
Descendants of Elenora Keenan
Descendants of John Knox of Dromore
- [S19] 1880 United States Census, Louisville, Jefferson Co., Kentucky Washington: National Archives And Records Administration,.
- [S23] Kollros, Constantine Kollros Family Bible (n.p.: n.pub., unknown publish date); J. Taylor, Louisville, KY, Januar den 22ten 1880 wurde unser 10tes Kind Erhardus geboren 11 uhr Varmittags. Hereinafter cited as Constantine Kollros Family Bible.
- [S247] Health Data Branch, Division of Epidemiology and Health Planning Commonwealth of Kentucky, compiler, Kentucky Death Index (1911-present) (Frankfort, Kentucky: Commonwealth of Kentucky, Health Data Branch, Division of Epidemiology and Health Planning, 19xx), Volume: 18 Certificate: 8752. Hereinafter cited as Kentucky Death Index.
- [S120] Louisville City Directory (1911) (Louisville, KY: C. K. Caron, 1911), E. Jos. Kollros, pres Sou Wall Plaster Co., r. 1330 S. Floyd. Hereinafter cited as Louisville City Directory (1911).
- [S257] World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-18, Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S119] 1910 United States Census, Louisville, Jefferson Co., Kentucky Washington: National Archives And Records Administration,.