Last Edited=26 Apr 2008
Frank Voisard was also known as Francis X. Voisard. He was a machinist in Canton, Ohio, in 1888.3 Obituary of Frank Voisard: "After an illness of three weeks' duration, caused by pneumonia, Frank Voisard died at Mercy hospital at Canton, Saturday morning at 5:30 o'clock. His age was seventy-three years. Mr. Voisard was the youngest son of Mr. and Mrs. Theodore Voisard, pioneer residents of this section. He was born on the farm owned by Eugene Rebillot, south of Louisville, and married to Miss Eliza Gaume, also of Louisville, who, with four daughters and one son, survives. One sister, Elizabeth Voisard, of Louisville, also survives. Mr. Voisard resided in Canton for the past fifty years. Funeral services were held at St. John's Catholic Church and interment was made at Canton." (source: Louisville Herald, June 8,1911) Frank Voisard died on 3 Jun 1911. His obit was published on 8 Jun 1911. He died of pneumonia at Mercy Hospital in Canton. He was 73 years old. He was the youngest son of Mr. and Mrs. Theodore Voisard. He was born on the farm now owned by Eugene Rebillot (whom I have concluded was the son of Paul Rebillot and Josephine Gaume). Eugene Rebillot was married to a woman whose first name is Mary [could she have been a Voisard?]). Frank Voisard was married to Miss Eliza Gaume and is survived by four daughters and 1 son. (One daughter died between 1911 and 1922, I am not sure which one that is). He resided in Canton from 1861. Funeral services were held at St. John's Catholic Church in Canton and he was buried in Canton" [Source: From Canton, Ohio Directories, 1888-92 Frank X. Voisard Ney Mnfg. Co. machinist 84 High Canton OH 1888, 1889 ].
Children of Frank Voisard and Mary Elisabeth Gaume
- Louis Florentine Voisard (1864 - )
- Mary Elizabeth Voisard (bt 1865 - 1870 - )
- Joseph Voisard (1870 - )
- Joanna Voisard (1870 - )
- Francis Joseph Voisard (1876 - 1876)
- Ellen Mary Voisard (1881 - )
- [S238] Marriage Record Index Stark Co., Ohio 1858-1972. Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index Stark Co., Ohio 1858-1972.
- [S15] Louisville Herald Obituraries (Louisville Herald, Louisville, Ohio) , Louisville (OH) City Library.
- [S66] Ancestry.com, Canton, Ohio Directories, 1888-92. ([database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2000. Original data: Canton, OH, 1888-89: The Canton News Co., 1888. Canton, O) ,.