The charts within the four chart sections show various lines of my ancestors and is provided here as an aide to navigation of this site.
With the exception of the first chart, My Ancestors, the charts in this section are divided in four sections: My paternal grandfather (PGF), my paternal grandmother (PGM), my maternal grandfather (MGF), and my maternal grandmother (MGM). Each the charts have the follow accents:
- Solid-colored boxes indicate that the individual is an ancestor of mine (PGF, PGM, etc.)
- Boxes with white background indicate that the individual is related as a uncle, aunt, or cousin.
- Boxes with a grey background indicate that the individual is related only by marriage.
As some of the charts are quite large in terms of width and height you will need to use your browser's scroll-bars to navigate the charts. Individuals with names that are underlined contain links to the person's page. Clicking on any one of the individuals in the charts will take you to the entry for that individual.
- My Ancestors
- Ancestors of David M. DeBacker
- DeBacker / Gaume Charts (PGF)
- These are charts that pertain to the family my paternal grandfather, Leopold DeBacker and his mother, Della Gaume.
- O'Malley / Hooks Charts (PGM)
- These are charts that pertain to family of my paternal grandmother, Geraldine O'Malley
- Dobbs / Prothro Charts (MGF)
- These are charts that pertain to the family of my maternal grandfather, James Monroe Dobbs, Jr. and his grandmother, Martha Josephine Prothro
- Kollros / Bannon Charts (MGM)
- These are charts that pertain to the family of my maternal grandmother, Dorothy Kollros and her mother Catherine Bannon